Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > School News > Badminton Teacher National Netball Selection

Badminton Teacher National Netball Selection

Badminton School are very proud to announce that Miss Creak, our Biology Teacher, has been selected for the Welsh Netball Squad
Miss Creak - Selected for Welsh Netball Team
Miss Creak - Selected for Welsh Netball Team
Wales begin their summer series of netball matches against South Africa, Malawi, Trinidad & Tobago this month and Badminton School are thrilled to be able to announce that Miss Creak has been selected as part of the 15-player Wales squad.  Miss Creak, who teaches Biology, trains with Bristol Romans Netball Club and is very excited to be part of the national side.

“I’ve worked incredibly hard to become a better athlete over the past year and to improve my ability on the netball court. I can’t articulate into words how I feel to have been given the opportunity to represent Wales in the upcoming test series. It’s my first time in the set up and it’s pretty cool I’ll be playing other countries like South Africa and Malawi and be on court with some of the best netballers there are”.

Congratulations and good luck!

Similar stories

A special evening of celebration

On Friday 14th June, the Class of 2019 attended their Leavers' Celebration More...

Baroness Grey-Thompson DBE DL officially opens the Sports Centre

Badminton School were thrilled to welcome one of Britain's greatest Paralympic athletes, Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson to officially open its new Sport… More...

A stall at the Fair

A day full of career opportunities at Badminton School. More...

Most read

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech